Modern Indian Haldi Ceremony Outfits- 2019
The wedding season is here, and now comes the time to look chic and classy! In the modern age, outfits play a significant role during weddings. Moreover, India’s wedding culture is a lengthy one, which means more number of outfits!
While ‘Rasams’ like Mehendi, Sangeet and Reception receive utmost attention apart from the wedding day, ‘Haldi Ceremony’ feels slightly left out. Of course, we do tend to keep it yellow, but this year, why not tend to keep it trendy too? Don’t let this year’s Haldi ceremonies be bland! Your gang and you deserve the best on all functions, so begin from the beginning, won’t you?
Here we have a list of the trendiest Indian Haldi Ceremony Outfits that will make your selections much more straightforward, and unique. Jump right in!
1. You are feeling the wedding vibe, and you want to keep your look classic- GO FOR THIS ONE! The very Indian Lehenga that goes with modern India’s Net Dupatta and contrast colour pink blouse makes this look a gorgeous one!
2. A modern girl needs to keep her fashion statement in check right from the start, doesn’t she? This new-age look is meant for all such pretty girls!
3. The 21st-century era is about strong and self-made women! Here’s an Indian Haldi Ceremony Outfit that makes this feature seem loud and clear.
4. If you are one amongst the daring to try the unusual, then this one is for you, our bride!
5. Style your ‘desi’ look with a bit of green; should we say, go green??
6. Let everyone know that the princess is in the house, and all eyes must be on you!
7. Simplicity is your style, and you just don’t want to pull off the jazzy look! You will love this one from all our picks for Indian Haldi Ceremony Outfits.
8. Lock this traditional look for your function if that’s just your style, and you are happy with it.
9. Still cannot believe you’re getting married, right? Let the ruffles in this skirt keep that child alive in you for life!
10. HERE’S OUR WINNER OUTFIT- A different combination, an out of the box design, and loads of glamour is everything a fashionable bride needs. Match the contemporary yellow colour, with the pastels of today complemented with a floral dupatta! What’s more? It has the perfect material and flair!
Which one do you like the most? Let us know if these ideas come in handy.