Rakhi is one of the most traditional and popular festivals in Hindu culture. Mainly celebrated in South Asia, it still finds influence in people living worldwide. This pandemic year, why not do something fun for your Rakhi wishes. On this auspicious festival, sisters tie a rakhi on their brother’s wrist and receive gifts in return. It depicts a brother’s vow of protecting his sister for a lifetime. The word Raksha Bandhan in Sanskrit means “the bond of protection, obligation, or care,” which is the main principle of this festival. In return, a brother collects immense love from his sister.
There are various ways to make this Rakhi a grand one but that might not be a possibility during the pandemic. One thing you can do during this COVID season is making your rakhi wishes unique. You may not be able to reach your brother or sister, but your wishes can. Let us help you with a list of such wishes!
If your sibling is out of town, or he/she is away from you then don’t be sad; there are several ways of still having fun this year- you can video call them, courier them their Rakhi and you can also send them these unique Rakhi wishes.
Here’s a list of some unique rakhi wishes for your brother and sister that will surely bring a smile to your siblings’ faces. We have also created images for some of our original rakhi wishes. Feel free to download them and send them to your sibling on the special day.
Unique Rakhi Wishes 2021
Rakhi Wishes for Brother
Let’s break these rakhi wishes down for brothers and sisters. First for the brothers!
1) I am glad to have the most irritating, crazy, and fun-loving brother. Sending love this Raksha Bandhan. Love you, meet me soon.
2) Thank god I have found Jerry to my Tom, They fight each other yet they are inseparable. They always have each other just like I have you, for my whole life. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
3) Happy Raksha Bandhan, To the best brother in this world <3.
4) Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother, and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
5)Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness, and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
6) Rakhi is a combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock healthy relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with heartwarming wishes for joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
7) My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8)You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared, and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother.
9) We cried we laughed, we fought we sort it out. I don’t know what I would do without you. Thanks for coming and blessing my life.
10) You never say no, you never say that’s impossible, and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who makes things possible and who makes paths smoother. I love you, Bro.
11) This Raksha Bandhan, I thank you for looking after me like a mother, scolding me like a father, talking to me like my best friend, and most importantly for being the best brother.
12) My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister. Love you always and forever.
13) You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
14) No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
15) Amazingly, we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
Rakhi Wishes for sister
It’s terrible that your sister is probably not around this year. But your rakhi wishes are surely going to make her feel special, loved, and protected. Send her one of these this Raksha Bandhan.
1) A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister.
2) It was nice growing up with someone like you
someone to lean on, someone to count on
someone to tell on. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Love you sister<3.
3) This Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my genie. Who knows what I want and at what time. You are always there for me. Love you, my little angel.
4) I thank god for sending you, little angel. I love you and always will. I may not show how much but I love fighting with you over the remote, leftover cake, my clothes, etc. You make my day better and with you, I was able to sustain this covid time with a smile on my face. Love you, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
5) Sisters Are Probably The Most
Competitive Relationship Within The Family,
But Once The Sisters Are Grown,
It Becomes The Strongest Relationship.
Happy Rakhi sister.
6) Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever.
And today I’m remembering with joy….the special tie we share
And wishing you happiness and good luck always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7) Sister cares and shares her feelings. She hears the unspoken words. She understands the invisible pain. I love my sister for there for me.
8) It is always been a roller coaster ride when I am with you. You made me do some crazy stuff, but do you remember how we used to fight over the same toy. I wish life was this easy now. I miss spending the who le day with you, fighting with you, playing with you, and most important taking care of each other. I miss you sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan!.
9) I want to tell you, during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
10) One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
11) I feel so lucky to have a sister like you. Keep growing. Happy Rakshabandhan!
12) I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is your sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
13) I promise you, I will always be there for you when you will need me, I’ll always protect you, irritate you, etc. I Love all these things only with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my little one.
14) I don’t know why but making you happy always tops my to-do list and I still love to do it. After all these all I pray is for your happiness and I hope you will achieve all the success, sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
15)Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan! Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
ALL YOU HAVE IS EACH OTHER 🙂
Raksha Bandhan is one of India’s best festivals as it celebrates the sublime bond between a brother and sister, which is indeed the most special and pure connection one can have. Even though miles away, your rakhi wishes can still add a lot of glitter to your festival, something your sibling will cherish for a lifetime. Why not engrave one of these rakhi wishes on a wooden plank, mug, or photo frame and courier it to your brother or sister?
You can even personalize your rakhi wishes for your sibling by reaching out to us at email@example.com or DM us on our social media handles (Instagram: @love_smitten; Facebook: @luvsmitten). We can write your sibling a beautiful poem in Hindi based on your relationship with them. Come on, make Raksha Bandhan 2021 count!
If you like this article on 30 Unique Rakhi Wishes for this festive time, then do ” Like, Comment, and Share” it with your siblings. For more such interesting reads, subscribe to us! We hope these rakhi wishes brighten up your festive day this year.
Stay healthy, stay safe.